Only complete this section if you are at an AWS hosted event (such as re:Invent, AWS Summits, Immersion Day, or any other event hosted by an AWS employee).
You will be provided to an AWS Account to run this workshop. The temporary account is being created using Event Engine. You will be provided a participant hash key to login to your temporary account.
Follow these steps to start using your account:
- Connect to the portal by clicking the button or browsing to https://dashboard.eventengine.run/
- Enter the provided hash in the text box. The button on the bottom right corner changes to Accept Terms & Login. Click on that button to continue.
- Download the SSH Key from the dashboard and store it locally on your laptop
- Click on AWS Console on dashboard.
- Take the defaults and click on Open AWS Console. This will open AWS Console in a new browser tab.
- Once you have completed the step above, you can walk-through the workshop activities.